Whats your Cancellation Policy?
What do I need to bring to the parking location?
How do I make a reservation?
How and when do I pay?
How do I get a copy of my Reservation Receipt?
How do I change my reservation dates/times?
How do I find the parking location?
How often does the shuttle run?
Can I transfer this reservation to a different parking location?
What are the difference between Self, Valet, Covered, and Roof-top parking?
Can I make a reservation for someone else?
- What is your Cancellation Policy ?
- You may cancel your reservation if it is at least 24 hours before the time of your reservation. We will hold 10% of your total reservation cost for service fees. Email your request to email@example.com or call 1-866-330-7275.
- What do I need to bring to the parking location?
- You need to print the Reservation Receipt that is emailed to you after purchasing your reservation and bring the page with you to the parking location in order to verify your reservation.
- How do I make a reservation?
- Selet an Airport – LAX or PHL
- Select your check in date and time along with your check out date and time.
- Click the “Find Parking Now” button
- Select a location and click on the logo.
- Click “Confirm Availability.”
- Select your service.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Either sign in by inputting your email address and password, sign up for an account, or check out as a guest by clicking “Continue Checkout.”
- Complete the necessary fields and click “Complete Purchase.”
- Print out the confirmation page and bring it with you to the parking location.
- How and when do I pay?
- For your convenience, we only accept credit card payments.
- You pay your total amount after you check out.
- How do I get a copy of my Reservation Receipt?
- After completing your purchase, you are automatically emailed your reservation receipt for parking at the email address you provided upon check out.
- How do I change my reservation dates/times?
- You may change your reservation dates/times only if it is 24 hours before your desired reservation date and time. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-330-7275.
- How do I find the parking location?
- The parking location’s address and contact information will be provided on your Reservation Receipt. You can also find a map of the parking lot location on the right side of the parking lot page. You can scroll up on the map to zoom in and scroll down on the map to zoom out.
- How often does the shuttle run?
- Shuttle frequency varies by parking locations. Please contact the specific parking location for more information.
- Can I transfer this reservation to a different parking location?
- Because the parking lots on our website are independently owned and operated, we are unable to transfer your reservation to another lot. Instead, simply cancel your existing reservation, and then create a new reservation at the lot of your choice.
- What are the difference between Self, Valet, Covered, and Roof-top parking?
- Self – You will have to find a parking space, park, and hold onto your keys.
- Valet – You will give your keys to an attendant, who will give you a valet ticket, and park the car for you. When you return from your trip, present the valet ticket to the attendant, and your car will be retrieved.
- Covered – Parking is indoors, away from the elements. You will have to find a parking space, park, and hold onto your keys.
- Roof-top – Parking is outside on the roof, susceptible to the elements. You will have to find a parking space, park, and hold onto your keys.
- Can I make a reservation for parking or someone else?
- Absolutely! Just be sure to give them a copy of the Reservation Receipt, and make sure they know that they must bring a printed copy with them to the parking location and present it to the cashier in order to guarantee their space and rate.